Michael van Gerwen
Dimitri Van den Bergh
Jeffrey de Zwaan
Jose de Sousa
Vincent van der Voort
1/2 Odds Place 1, 2
We're very sorry
The page you're looking for was not found.
Darts Betting at William Hill
At William Hill, you’ll find all the latest odds on darts tournaments from around the world. From smaller events like the Players Championship to the World Darts Championship – we’ve got you covered.
Bet on the World Darts Championship
The William Hill PDC World Darts Championship is the pinnacle of the darts calendar. It features the world’s top players, with the likes of Michael van Gerwen, Peter Wright and Gary Anderson all competing to lift the coveted Sid Waddell trophy.
There are tons of markets to choose from like match winner, highest checkouts, most 180s and many more. And, you can bet on the outright winner of a tournament before the first dart has even been thrown.
Bet on other darts tournaments
Tournaments are held all year round with the UK Open, World Matchplay and the Grand Slam of Darts all key events.
Then there’s the Premier League, where matches are usually played every Thursday night, in a different venue each week. The tournament features the world’s best players and there’s a host of markets to choose from when placing a bet.
You can also head over to our blog to find out more about thelatest darts tournaments , news and betting tips.
Types of darts betting markets at William Hill
We’ve got loads of different markets to choose from when betting on darts. Here are just a few:
• Match Betting – Simply pick who you want to win the match
• Correct Score – Back the actual score of the match
• Total match 180s –Back the amount of 180s in the match
• 180s match bet –Which player you think will hit the most 180s in the match.
• Highest Checkout match bet – Think you know which player will checkout the highest score?
• Match to finish on bull – Will the match be won with a bull finish?
In-play and live darts betting
Bet on the match as the action unfolds. We’ve got a range of in-play markets for you to choose from, like next leg winner and correct score.
Think you know who’s going to go all the way and lift the trophy? Well, you can bet on the tournament winner before the first dart has even been thrown.
Breaking down the jargon
Darts is a sport that has its own jargon and here are some terms to help make things easier to understand.
• Oche – the line which the player must stand behind when throwing.
• 180 – the maximum score with three darts.
• Checkout – the total score needed to finish a leg. Players must always finish on a double.
• Bullseye – the centre of the board, which will score you 50 points.
• Shanghai – hitting a single, double and treble of the same number
• 9-dart finish – the perfect leg of darts.
• Big fish – sometimes you hear this when a player is attempting to take out a 170 finish – the highest possible out.
Darts betting guidance
• Gamble responsibly
• Only bet when you think the odds represent ‘value’
• Take a look at a players’ form
• Check out head to head records
Looking for the latest offers? Here at William Hill we’ve got you covered. Take a look at just a few of our offers and promotions which you can take advantage of.
• Enhanced Odds – prices will be boosted on certain markets every day.
• #YourOdds – can’t find the market you want? Just tweet us with #YourOdds, and we’ll price up your bet