We're very sorry
The page you're looking for was not found.
Motor Racing Betting at William Hill
Formula 1 betting odds
F1 is the top of motor racing, with the 22 drivers from 11 teams strutting their stuff at tracks all around the world.
From iconic venues like Silverstone and Monza, to the new favourites of Abu Dhabi and Singapore, F1 is a truly global sport.
Lewis Hamilton is the current superstar. The British driver is one title away from equalling Michael Schumacher’s seven crowns.
But Hamilton doesn’t have it all his own way. The likes of Sebastian Vettel, Valtteri Bottas and Max Verstappen have been pushing him, while Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz look set to be the future of F1.
F1 seasons are split up into 22 race weekends. Each round is hosted in a different country. The weekend starts with three practice sessions, before Saturday qualifying and the race on Sunday.
NASCAR betting odds
If stock car racing is more your thing, then the NASCAR Cup Series is for you. And we have plenty of betting markets to choose from.
Every season begins with the iconic Daytona 500, with another 35 races after it.
F1 betting markets
Some of the most-popular F1 betting markets are…
• Drivers’ Championship winner – who will get the most points in a season?
• Constructors’ Championship winner – which team will get the most points in a season?
• Race winner
• Fastest lap in the race
• Podium finish – finishing in the top three
• Points finish – finishing in the top 10
• First retirement in a race
• Fastest driver in practice
F1 betting odds are released one race at a time.
NASCAR betting markets
As with F1, you can bet on the:
• Drivers’ Championship winner
• Manufacturers’ Championship winner
• Race winner
• Pole position – first place on the starting grid
• Pit stops – when a car gets new tyres and fuel during a race
• Safety car – used after an accident to control the speeds on track and avoid further incidents
• DNF – when a driver fails to finish a race
F1 betting tips
• Where is the race taking place? Every circuit is different and provides different challenges. Some favour the fastest cars, others require skill to get around (like the street circuit in Monaco).
• Check the form. Who’s been racing well this season? This is a good guide to who has a chance of winning, particularly in F1.
• Look at the grid.If you’re betting on a race winner, it’s important to know where the driver will start from. Track position can be crucial.
• Watch practice to find out how a driver or a team are coping with the track and the conditions. It could offer a glimpse of who looks good for qualifying or Sunday’s race.
• Performance. Has a team struggled with reliability? Have they had a lot of retirements? That could help you with the first retirement market.
NASCAR betting tips
• All cars in NASCAR meet the same specifications, solook at the standings. Which driver is in good form? This can help you pick a race winner.
• Check the history. How has a driver performed at the race in previous years? Former winners know what it takes to cross the line first.
• Top Price Guaranteed – unbeatable prices on selected Enhanced Odds.
• Enhanced Odds – boosted prices on certain markets every day.
• Flash Odds – boosted prices for a short period of time.
• #YourOdds – can’t find the market you want? Just tweet us with #YourOdds, and we’ll price up your bet.